Saturday, December 14, 2019

pspg themes - what you use it?

This year I finish more projects - pspg - there are watch mode, integrated readers from csv and tsv, and vertical cursor and sort on client side.

plpgsql_check can detect some basic sql injection problems and has integrated profiler now. Lot of bug was fixed. These tools works well and I am almost satisfied with their functionality.

Today some lighter topic. I did screenshot of any theme supported by pspg. What theme do you use, or what theme do you prefer?

6 Comments:

At December 15, 2019 at 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just use the simple theme, since that takes after the terminal colorscheme and mine is heavily customized. I'd love to see a little more color (such as making the borders $gray or $darkred) but the simple theme is already near-perfect. Thanks for pspg!

 
At December 16, 2019 at 12:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer to use the Red White Theme.

Since, I normally use heavily customized terminal emulator (rxvt-unicode) in terms of colors & fish shell I guess that the default doesn't mesh with this setup that well.

Thanks for creating the pager anyways! :)

 
At April 8, 2020 at 10:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thank you!
This makes using psql a joy.

 
At June 26, 2021 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Man! Thanks for this. Perfect job!
And about themes, I was a FoxPro developer, so... ;)

 
At July 19, 2023 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Clodoaldo Neto said...

This one must be very easy but I can't find it. How to set a certain theme in pspg? Say, the number 7 green

 
At October 8, 2023 at 11:30 PM , Blogger Pavel Stěhule said...

@ Clodoaldo Neto - use option -s or from Menu F9| Options | Theme and choose theme, and "Save setup"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home